My read for the season.



When Vikas gave me this ebook, I thought it's just one more addition to my piled-up-not-even-touched books in PC. After long span, I took a long off from my daily routine of 'office-work-home' deliberately. since I had a week full of free time could able to finish up this in one stretch. I think it's better than all previous asparatore books on business skills and ideologies. It makes the effective mark in simple and strategic business thoughts and elaboration of the same. Done better knowledge transfer on cash flow & Captial management in small time ventures.I think, it proves potential, specially entreprenuer ventures floated single handedly.
[ excerpt ]
Understanding the basis for your competitive advantage is important to being successful. A product or service doesn’t necessarily have to be unique, but you have to think of yourself as providing a distinct set of benefits to customers. Even if it’s an advantage that won’t last forever, it has to last long enough to produce significant profits over the cost of your investments.
[ /excerpt ]
And one more pick for the seasons read is Robin Sharma's The Saint, the Surfer and the CEO: A Remarkable Story About Living Your Heart's Desires . No wonder, his previous work; saint who sold his ferrari was amazing and most acclaimed work of the time. Between so many personality trait writers, Robin sharma continues to touch the thought process quite effectively with this writeup. I'm halfway through with this paperback edition and might post a precise review soon.
A short excerpt from the book:
"Stand in the curiosity of your life. In surrendering control, you'll create a space for possibilities to enter and treasures to flow"

0 comments: