Remember Me ?

Pluto out
Pluto is a new victim of down-sizing fever :) Web has umpteen number of news on Pluto being stripped out of league of planets. This cartoon reminded my good-old-schooling-days. After seeing this I'm feeling like searching for Marina teacher :) of my nanne-munne school days.

I've a funny but curiosity clock ticking inside me about this news. In India(in western countries as well) the cluster-of-planets play a very vital role in deciding any auspicious event or in planning a holy event. Because of this pluto deletion, I feel the severely hit area is astrology-market in India.There're lot of pre-programmed computer janma kundli making shops considering 9 planets combinations. Imagine the change needed to all these preloaded softwares if Pluto is really masked from the list ? Many astrologers in remote villages don't even know that one of their tiny graha is deleted from their reference list recently :) .They are busy calculating & drafting a new 'horoscope' for a new customer including pluto in their list. Today I read in a news paper that, 'whether to consider Pluto as a planet in India will be decided by IISC soon'. How funny !

With all my reluctance my mother went to some astrologer & got printed version of my 'new' astrology matching; what we call it' jaataka' or janma kundli. Super isn't it ? She says it's to match with a girl's kundli I'm going to marry. Good I love that astrologer, if I knew him in advance, would have nicely bribed him to tweak my astrology as lovely as Enrique's :)

[ Cartoon Via: Anand .U ]

0 comments: