Shiva rocks !



Shiva: Favorite picture of the day from Flickr. Quite funny but well composed shot with a more of post-process. That kinda green tinge looks nice.

After having spicy desi lunch in Chillies near office, was listening to this soul stirring number of my favo Lucky Ali.

London weather is very unpredictable. God knows when drizzling ends to make a way for sun shine. It happens very randomly & that's the beauty of this month. Sometimes it's dusky, drizzling, or just cloudy, sometime it's warm sunshine.

I love to plug-in my music pod whenever I get to commute in tubes. The only place where phones don't work, words go silent, moods go dry, people immerse into day's paper or blackberries.

While walking on the lonely parks, long bridges, wet pavements of London Lucky Ali gives me a company with his warm ballads. It's transcending to hear husky voice of him. Sometimes I think he's humming feelings running inside me..
Anjaane raho mein tu kya
doond tha phire...
door jisko samjha woh tho
paas hai there

saas mein hawaa
jaan mein zameen
dil mein khulaaa
aaasmaan..
ooov! I go crazy with these rhythmic lines. There's nothing like listening to his songs & sipping chilled heineken beer in the calm, cool, windy balcony of my apartment looking at boats moving in Thames; fading into the evening of March.

0 comments: