Shoot until u feel great..


I recently got the following from a client...
Thus far, I would say that most of the images I've captured are boring and uninteresting. I want to learn to capture images that will stop people in their tracks. Images that will make people say "wow".
This got me thinking... How does one make really stunning photographs? What does it take? How can we aim for, and work toward achieving this lofty goal? So, here are five ideas to move you forward toward greatness:

  • Define Greatness
  • Define yourself and your work. Identify where you are now as and where you will be.
  • Make photographs to please yourself
  • Engage people you already dialogue through your work
  • Learn from Experts
>> And over to Zivkov for more
Flickr link of the day
>> My friend Vyas has shot amazing pictures with his new Nikon D80

0 comments: