Creative thinking :)


This year seems to be like a premier Gizmo upgrade season for me. First buy was Digital SLR & now it's my long time wish 60GB Creative PMP.

I had 5GB mp3 playback Digital Audio Player* from Korean iRiver. Extremely good player for music, FM & recording. But it was lacking video playback capacity. My requirement of stuffing music files was shooting beyond 5 GB.

Since I'm not from the camp of iPod, I was always wishing to go for Creative Zen media player one or the other day. Precisely I was looking for a decent PMP*. When my jigri dost Mike went to Chicago for a onsite project, my creative-wish came into reality. He is getting this 60 GB power packed Personal Media Player* straight from Amazon, USA to Bangalore.

The good:

  • Beautiful wide-screen display
  • Durable design
  • Intuitive interface
  • Holds up to 60GB of music, movie, data etc.,
  • Supports wide array of video formats
  • Plays FM radio & presets stations
  • Syncs with Outlook
  • Removable battery
  • CompactFlash slot is nice for photographers ( Good that my new DSLR uses Compact Flash Card)
  • Good value for a widescreen PVP
More details from Creative Microsite:

*DAP ( Digital audio player)
*PMP ( Personal media player)

0 comments: