Spark in Platinum Metallic


4 reasons forced me to go for compact car this time:
  1. Bangalore traffic is hectic & I needed something easily maneuverable
  2. It'll be mostly a lone driving to gym & office inside the city. And to my sister's short commuting.
  3. Color, contrast, curves, vital statistics matters a way bit more for me personally ! ;)
    Though style & design doesn't matter on performance, I needed fresh & elegant
    looking machine to drive.
  4. Being a professional designer & having penchant for designs; lest friends shouldn't gaze at me with strange & odd look if I go for a boxy car- in the name of service network & resale value ;)
So I bought a new Chevrolet Spark car on September first week. It's a Platinum Metallic colored - top end model. I didn't opt for Alloy wheels & Anti Braking System (ABS) which comes as premium model fitments.

It's small, compact, elegant & cute car - I was looking for Bangalore city driving. It's a reincarnation version of Matiz by General Motors in India under
Chevrolet brand.

In spite of less sparks on the road & labeled as pricey small car in the segment- I opted for GM's small car & feeling proud with the choice of Spark LT. I was in need of fresh & cute design car than existing oldies on the road. Though it's few thousands more 'All
Gas filled shocks & tubeless tyres' are worth paying for that extra bit.

To add to all this I got it installed Boston 6" 9" rear speakers & JBL 4" 6" front speakers with Blaupunkt Head Unit- I say, these are ultra companions to beat lethargic Bangalore traffic !

>> Spark Review

0 comments: