Finally 'diva' is in...


Finally my favorite 'lovely diva' Deepika made it to Bollywood with the slow & steady pace. She is among the most sought-after faces in the modeling industry today. I'm sure she will live in this industry like a name & fame achieved by Aishwarya Rai. Her debut movie in Hindi got released yesterday. Unfortunately I am in California just browsing through review of her Om Shanti Om. After reading favorable reviews of the movie, it's in my top of the agenda when I'm in Bangalore. Though I've seen her in Kannada movie Aishwarya, I am longing to see her performance in Om shaanti Om, also I don't wanna miss so-hyped 6 packs of Shahrukh ;)

>> Authentic review is finally out by Taran Adarsh here

I call it telepathy. No sooner I posted this blog, my colleague Manish pinged me to check if I'm interested to join him to watch Om shanti Om, in one of the San Jose theater. My reply was obvious yes. Though theater was small, movie was playing in packed show. Somewhere I've read in one of the reviews-the movie is all about remixes of lot of filmfare awards minus award giving ;) ditto. Honestly I only enjoyed Deepika, her bubbly bublly eyes, her bubblegum bubbles, lovely dimple. She looks so lovable specially in the second half...

Tarun was right:
Deepika has all it takes to be a top star — the personality, the looks and yes, she’s supremely talented too. Standing in the same frame as SRK and getting it right is no small achievement. She comes as a whiff of fresh air!

0 comments: