Can't dispute that


I'm slowly moving towards new year along with lot of dejavu feelings of 2007 & wishing to burn all those on 31st night with as much spirit as possible ;) . Bangalore is geared up for new year night feast & even Kingfisher breweries too...
I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view....
But nothing ever happens and I wonder
...I am humming along with Fool's Garden while driving around in hot Bangalore of December. I come back home to find TV news fizzing around the murder of wonderful politician Benazir Bhutto a day back. There are thousands of theories doing rounds about her gruesome murder. Some are really hilarious & some really serious (for Mushraff) in coming days. May she rest in peace, and may God lead Pakistan to a better future. World clock is ticking ahead for one more year...

While reading the comments of online videos, I found this interesting comments by 2 readers in youtube:
World's greatest question. How do you stop a suicide attacker?

feed him,
give him a decent job,
and some hope.
don't starve him,
don't impoverish its country
avoid desperation.
That should work OK for him and global business

Look at our stupid ignorant people why they have to destroy public places and cause so much damage, you can see kids as young as 13 following their elders & smashing cars when they probably don't even realize whats going on, wake up ignorant people you are destroying generations to come..

0 comments: