why dilute the purity ?

Few excerpts:
"There isn’t much you can do to help those who think their ***** is smaller. They will always be insecure. They won’t come out and say it but you can make out they have a ‘problem’ by their behavior in other issues."

"...all I want to say is: India is my country, if we have a problem, we will solve it. Please don’t waste your bandwidth and web-design skills on creating hate. Take down your website by the end of this month. If you don’t, I will be reporting this matter to the Government of India and the US authorities. I will not let losers like you create divisions in my country."
Alright. What's this all about ? Is the problem really about small thingy ;) ? Naa..

It's a nice blog about some cowards holed up somewhere on the other side of the tunnel & trying to tickle the calm sense of nationalism in the name of conversion. Though published in Feb'07. It's relevant all through..

>> Read more in mutiny
>>
Mutiny permanent link

0 comments: