Madness of owning


Last year I could afford Sony DSLR, Creative PMP & HP notebook. They were badly on my geeky intentions radar. Though I'm not a junky nerd who buys anything & everything, I'm content that I could buy gadgets I dream of.

But if you really evaluate; the behavior of buying expensive gizmos or geeky stuff is nothing but 'madness of owning'. I'm sure till we buy it, it's like mad fever which don't go away from head. The moment we own it, it feels like oh just for this I tried, researched and paid for ?.

I don't quite understand this madness of owning psychology. I think most of these buying segment is a successful hunt of intelligent marketing. For instance: ipod from apple. I still believe, though there're better music players in the market ipod is nothing but a neat marketing hype. Certainly elegant ipod User interface of the product turned table towards apple.

Affording these stuff may burn some ones pockets, but in the era of gadgetry it's inevitable to give up delectable gizmos. But how to afford these gizm stuff though they are beyond our reach ?

>> Ken has an interesting read about it

0 comments: