A Clockwork Orange (1971)

My current fascination is: watching one of the best movies - talked about in net, coffee shops, hangouts, amongst my friends etc.,

I got to see A Clockwork Orange (1971), this week. Though it's a speculative movie, I would say it's spectacular movie I've seen of late. Though directed in 1979, director Stanley Kubrick proves that; time is not a passe in crafting movies. There're various methods of movie making - I mean screenplay. Here director followed the art of self narration or 'first person narration' of the lead character. It literally moves you, if you're part of family and an outrageous guy of once upon a time in your life. Theme is - what goes around, comes around too. In India we call it: "Karma phala".

A must watch. Surprisingly timid pace of Alex's acting, the lead role boggles you down by all sorts of emotions possible.

0 comments: