Plantronics noise cancellation bluetooth


What you buy is what you're - so I am a man with
geeky-cheeky Voyager PRO, resembling a alien in Bangalore streets now a days :). Unlike teeny-weeny Bluetooth sets of now a days, this is more of a prominent looking design.

Though my new Nokia-N79 came with hands free, wireless is what my heart beats for. Previously I had Plantronics-510. It was studded with amazing voice clarity. I was thinking to buy, Jawbone or BlueAnt noise canceling bluetooth stuff this time. Though Jawbone had amazing review, my gizmo intuition went in for Plantronics.

The Plantronics Voyager PRO delivers noise and wind cancellation as well as inbound audio so you can hear and be heard clearly. The three layers of WindSmart technology help to decipher your voice from the wind and deliver clear sound to those that are listening.

0 comments: