Dream Picture Posted by Hello
Wow ! What can I say about this beautiful picture taken by Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20 ( see above )digital cam. Initially I thought to go for Kodak or Canon stuff. And was seriously thinking of getting one from Dubai shopping festial, where I would be getting outright 8% discount. But I just fell in love with panasonic Lumix series, when I saw, point and shoot
Panasonic DMC-FX5 with my friend Sonal.
Fianlly I decided to go for:
Panasonic DMC-FZ20.
This camera fits my needs and tastes.
Infact I was more keen on:
36 - 432mm (equiv.) F2.8,
12x Opt Lens factor rather than its 5.3 mega pixels.

This is announced at the end of July 2004. DMC-FZ20 is the flagship model of the third generation of 'super zoom' cameras from electronics giant Panasonic. If everything goes well, surely I would be placing my snaps on Lumix Awards for 'the best photograph' ;)

0 comments: