My profile..

Offcially I started blogging 'Today' ;)
It's my first post and let me call this as a test post rather.

And I started questing a catchy phrase line to put into words -'me'.
I know, it's the most easy & the most toughest task to talk a loud on self.

My innovative thought tank was pure blank and empty...not even responding to the such a nice service offered by google blogger. So, wanted to grab a line out there from the web ( a typical designer attitude- you know ?!)
whaatever:

It's a quote from one of my favourite bloggers :
"I want to live only for ecstasy. Small doses, moderate loves, all half-shades, leave me cold. I like extravagance. Letters which give the postman a stiff back to carry, books which overflow from their covers, sexuality which bursts the thermometers."

Watch out this space for updates. Let's catchup here again and again...
you got every right to correct me if I'm wrong or out of context.

Cya.

0 comments: