Varun bids Au revoir!

Is it a sort of farewell season ?
I think so. Because I said bye to the firm I was associated with it for quite some time. And many of my freinds doing the same ritual to say an hi to new venture or to a new firm ! Love you December ;). The month where most of my new ideas gets into work !

Now, Varun says bye to Techtree editorial desk.
Techtree is my favorite bookmark on everyday visit list. I loved him not because he was criss crossing the grey market prices but was more informative in letting me know, when 60GB ipod entered grey market than Apple show room in Forum, the best gaming PC console, forethought on hardware price falls ! He was good, precisely,Techtree is good.

When it comes to design [ ah ! what a darn scale to measure the best indian tech portal;) ] I've lot of red flags to raise on the layout and compatible issues of
Techtree and its usability as a everyday tech portal. Well, I don't fall short in consoling myself since most-hits-a-day site slashdot is less appealing contrast to techtree. When content and speed matters techtree beats any desi tech portal for that matter.

Initially, I had a brief artificial hammerage in understanding cess, octroi, levies, customs on my telephone bill, broadband bill, hardware shopping bills and lot more. To add fuel, VAT (so-calld value added crap) also squeazing my money on shopping floors. Varun is right in saying-

"I believe we should be able to spend it the way we want, on what we want, without having to worry about customs, octroi, and a thousand other taxes and levies, especially when it comes to technology products. "

"as many brands choose not to enter India because of the highly bureaucratic process of imports and taxation (compare us to UAE or Dubai...)"
Sad part is that I & we miss Varun on Techtree editorail pages, but he is right in saying-" I'm proud because I know Techtree is strong enough to go on without me". Good connoisseur thought:Show must go on.

Read Varun's farewell message.

0 comments: