One more wicket falls !

Finally, he got answers for all the questions he was pestering me !

My long time jigri dost, Umesh ( _the java prodigy) tied a knot with sweet looking Gayathri on 5th of December. This is his reception snap, a day before the wedding. I snapped it on night mode with a flash free focus. It was a cool and jovial wedding ceremony with a lot of fun & frolic (though u don't see the same on their face ! -They're seriously giving pose to camera with a full khandaan standing besides them. I've cropped those extra janta to fit this snap into narrow blog !). I met couple of my old colleagues on that day. He was looking cool in a cream colored slit coat & a maroon shirt.

I complemented him for his nice outfit...
He replied with sorta grace in voice :
"idhu annavra style maga !"

0 comments: