It's about color honey !


Colors are universal & everybody can visualise colors. I heard cat can't dream in colors. poor animal.I wonder how it gauges between red,yellow,white roses on valentines !

Quite often I try to know the color values of any image or graphic on my desktop. Just to get the right RGB, HEX, HSB, CMYK values I take the screenshot paste it into Photoshop and do some color sniffing to get the right color value. I know, it's a tedious task when Photoshop starts like a old lambretta early in the morning!. There may be apps which helps to grab the right color code. I'm sure, they involve atleast 3 or more combination of tasks to assess the right color value. I found this nifty, little app which lets you grab the color values & screen co-ordinates on your screen in a snap of finger.
colorpix automatically translates any screen color into RGB, HEX, HSB and CMYK color values, and comes with a zoom-able magnifier built in! Best of all, there's nothing to install - just download the tiny app and off you go. So grab it now, it's FREE!

It can color sniff, color identity.
http://www.colorschemer.com/colorpix_info.php

0 comments: