Gizmo de K800i


A new induction into my gizmo squad. I just upgraded from Nokia 6600 phone to Sony Ericsson K800i. I bought this cute piece in UK for 232£ (6£ more for Vodafone connection) Though there is no hard & fast reason to ignore N70 (Music edition) this time, what brought me back to SE is, benevolent service of my initial phone T610. I suppose, except for minor set-backs T610-is 'what the phone can be' even now. But times have changed & my preferences too...I think my inclination is more towards a ease-0f-use, easily accessible menu system, non-hanging intuitive space, uncluttered interface, ultra clarity, & not a symbian phone again please...

I had i-Mate or Dopod PDA in my mind. But me being the hard user, wear & tear of these smart phones in my hand is pretty fast ;) Still there's lot to go for me to become a blackberry user & use smart phones with stylus. For me using stylus- is certainly a difficult task than becoming a CEO to use Blackberry :) The final contender for this times cell phone selection was Moto Ming, the cutest phone on the block , but again the stylus came on the way!

0 comments: