Reloading in London


It's like a dream come true: I'm in London. Have seen it in movies, have read & heard a lot about it in school days, media & publications. But there's nothing like being myself in London :) It's the place of wonders if you're here for the first time. It's my first trip to UK from my Indian office.

Got to experience this lovely place especially between- Feb to March- the perfect blend of sunshine, winter winds & romantic drizzling time. It's awesome experience being here in this lovely post-winter season. To add to the elegance, my home is just on the banks of river Thames, Dock land. The first view out of big window is mild waves, floating ducks on river Thames. There's a silent street just besides my bed room window: I hear no sound of traffic or heavy horn even though good number of vehicles move everyday. Rarely I here a roaring sound of suzuki hayabusa or honda 1000CC bikes slicing the wind & disappearing in just a minute.

Wet pavements say 'hi' to me in the morning; revealing their dawn romance with mild drizzling. I can feel the freezing wind gushing into my nostrils. It seems like inhaling cool air having menthol mint :)

Initially it was like 'waking up from a sweet dream & finding it in reality :), But life is slowly moving into calm pace between busy Canary wharf & Elephant Castle tube stations. This underground tube station is a big wonder for me when I keep hear: Devegowda making big noise about small metro project in Bangalore !

I remember desktopping dashing car wallpapers erstwhile. I'm seeing those cars live on the streets of London now a days. Wanna see best of the best cars? come to London. It's eye-treat watching a sexy Ferrari just besides you on the road. Open-top or double-decker buses are nearing extinction in Bangalore ? come to London, they are fad here.

I remember this phrase time & again here: ' People makes societies, not governments'

| More to come, more to write on this lovely place. |

0 comments: